Hello again...


Hello again... Yes, it's me--back in blogland. Keeping up with friends seems to be easier doing some kind of social media or blogging rather than email. Email seems to be dying out. As is blogging, really. Many said they missed me, which is very heartwarming... Some of you have suggested a photo blog... So here I am... :o)

This time around I'm sharing mainly photos--snapshots of my life. Simple gifts, creativity...  Fewer words than times past in my blogging incarnations.

For those who already know me, thanks for joining me here! For new friends--welcome--I'm glad you're here too! I've not really used Blogger before, having be on another platform previously. A new learning curve, for sure. You may notice small changes while I set up home here.


In the meantime, here's a quick share of  a current yarn project--the beginnings of a hat/mittens/scarf set for one of our young nieces. (Photos have been enhanced. ;o) The pretty yarn is Sirdar's Snuggly Baby Crofter DK in color 150 Bonnie. My Ravelry link will be in the sidebar shortly, for those who would like to follow along with my yarn projects.

See you soon!


Comments

  1. Welcome back to Blogland Tracy. Lovely hat and mittens in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Tracy, so good to see you decided to give it another try!

    It seems to be all about Instagram these days, and I have to admit that I’ve grown to love it. Just posting a photo and some words, is a real time saver. I’m still blogging, but there are almost no visitors left, or no visitors who are leaving comments... I’ve become very bad in visiting blogs and leaving comments as well, so who is to blame? ;-)) I try to stay away from the computer as much as possible and I get so much done now! Happy weekend to you, TJ and Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is always so beautiful Tracy. I am so happy to see you back and blogging! I have missed you so very much. Love you! Love to TJ and Charlie also, and belated Birthday greetings to TJ. I hope he had a lovely day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SOOO glad to see you back in the blogging world. You have been missed!!! I've always thought of my 'blog' as more an excuse to take pictures! and find that it still connects me to people, but just maybe a little quicker. I think you will love the new format you've chosen! (and I'm loving that little baby set!!! I have an expecting niece...just started a blanket for her.) Stay cool!! We're in the mid to upper 90s all week (but at least have a/c to retreat to!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Tracy! You were missed. I do still love blogging and did start a second blog in May, eventhough blogging seems to be on the downside. Enjoy the new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home! Loving your pink pretties. I miss knitting. I'm still and hopefully always WILL still be a blogger. I hope it stays solid. It builds friendships in a far different way that other social media platforms. But then, as you know, I love the good old email, too! I love your format. I think you'll like blogger. I found it easier than word press. They have the add a gadgets. I hope you add "friend follow" or whatever, so you show up on my daily feed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never mind! Just saw your sign up for subscription/mail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Youpeeeeeee!!!!! Hurayyyyyyyy!!!! I am so happy you are back dear Tracy! I am in the mids of packing as we leave after tomorrow so there is not time to write but I will be back the end of August and I cannot wait to catch up with you then! if possible I will have a sneak peak during the holidays but will see how much time I will have :-) oh but I am so happy you are back, really!! Happy blogging, miss you my dear friend! And I LOVE your picture, the way you have the hair, it is really pretty, very chic! Love it. Big hugs, and lots of love, Jitka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks adorable! Lucky niece.
    Nice to be here, and happy you're blogging again, Tracy :)
    Instagram is also the next step from blogging - loads of delicious images to share there...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew you couldn't stay away!
    Love the colorway for the hat and scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back, and so glad you decided to post in once more! Love the hat and scarf too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment