What I carry with me most of the time...
1. Black leather handbag
2. Little pouch that folds out into a re-useable shopping bag
4. Two-year planner/calendar (I still like to write things down.)
5. Prayer book
6. Prayer cards
7. Small notebook (Every girl needs a little Hello Kitty! ;o)
8. Pen (see item 4.)
9. Burt's Bee's Lip Shimmer in Watermelon (I don't like lipstick, so this sheer, tinted lip balm is terrific! I don't like make-up much and wear very little now.)
10. Mini comb
11. Phone (I made the pink felt cozy/cover)
12. One-decade chaplet/pocket rosary (Made by me--rose quartz & mother of pearl beads.)
14. Mini hand lotion
I'm participating in Susannah Conway's month-long community photo project August Break...