Moments in October...








Ah... October--how I love thee! For a few days I've been away from the online world to soak up what's happening in my own real life world. We've been enjoying walks and time outdoors. LOTS of color change happening now, and breathtaking skies! We've also been doing a lot here at home and cleaning up the garden for winter. In our garden we have several old fruit trees and shrubs, all of which received substantial pruning and re-shaping. Wood from the trees was saved for kindling and logs for the fireplace. With our bit of great outdoors taken care of, I'm now turning indoors and doing some autumn clean up around the house. There's also creative projects on my work table that are in various stages of progress--more on those in a bit. (In case you missed, last week I did share some new paintings!) Evenings have been cozy with hot chocolate, quilts, reading, radio, and our sweet cat-boy. This time of year often has me longing for the extra riches of autumn back home in America. I've been feeling a little homesick... so I feel a little quiet... I'll be online less for some more days yet. So until soon, then... Looking forward to catching up with you all!

What are your moments like these days?! 



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment