Easter... is love



Easter is LOVE...  Meeting Christ...and  His love for me--for all--that is Easter. 

Lent prepares me to encounter Jesus's great love for me. The 40 days of Lent support me to examine my heart, to strengthen my spiritual muscles, and gather courage to walk with Jesus as He carries his Cross. I pick up my broken self and follow Him with my own cross. On the walk, I learn more and more how to love as He Loved. Easter is the culmination of the reaching, the struggle, the deepened prayer and renewal of faith, the longing that is Lent. The longing to meet Him--running to meet His Love.

I am thankful the weeks and lessons that Lent brings.

I am thankful for Easter in the JOY of His Ressurection. His life that gives me life.

I am thankful for His Love so Great!

Easter Blessings!!

"Go out into the world today and love the people you meet. Let your presence light new light in the hearts of people." --Mother Teresa










P.S. The image is of a small Log Cabin Cross quilt I made last year. Held up to the light, it has a bit of the look of a stained glass window...

Comments

  1. Happy Easter to you too Tracy. The quilt looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Tracy. Thank you for sharing that quote from Mother Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is simply luminous -- it really looks like Easter and resurrection with that light behind it.

    A very happy Easter, Tracy -- a day late to be sure, but nonetheless heartfelt. I hope it was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt! I hope you had a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this quilt and your heart❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely work....and lovely thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all I love the image of your cross quilt. It does indeed look like a stained glass window. I have been slow to visit of late, I know. Life has gotten very busy with the Missionary work, etc. I love all of your thoughts on Easter and hope and pray that you found all you were seeking from this very Holy time of year. Love all that you share my dear sweet friend. Love and hugs, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss this beautiful post! I love how you've described this as a walk. It is a journey. Your handiwork is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I miss popping over here - for more than two weeks??!!
    What a lovely cross quilt, Tracy! I love it!
    I hope you are having wonderful spring days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment