Simple Gifts... interlude


Simple Gifts... an interlude,  a pause... breathing room to notice and experience moments in a day, a week...

Life feels very full at the moment, and at times a bit heavy. Lent is a challenging season. A space to dig deep in the heart, and refresh the spirit.

There is a lot on my plate just now in general, too. And so, it has been hard to be present here. I'm online less, in my prayer chair more... In an interlude...

During March I may be here sporadically...Sometimes I may just share a quick photo, but I will try to be around. I'm also beginning a BIG spring clean around the house in advance of Easter (just a few weeks away!), and that is a-l-w-a-y-s a project that takes longer and requires more time and energy than I think it will... LOL!


So, until soon...


Comments