A pictoral book of hours...










"Poetry is often the art of overhearing yourself say things you didn't know you knew. It is a learned skill to force yourself to articulate your life, your present world or your possibilities for the future." --David Whyte

...dazzling morning segued into honey-toned moments of yoga-stretches (stretch those toes too!) * serene morning prayer with tea * hearty egg, bacon & blue cheese on toast * our Charlie-Boy naps away the afternoon * grape hyacinth (muscari) blooms sing in the afternoon April sunshine * at the moment reading this AMAZING book by one of my fave poets/philosophers, David Whyte * just finishing up a crochet cowl + "matching" fingerless mitts--see the sparkly silver thread-twist in the yarn?! * evening light after a walk, more honey light...

yes, here I am--two weeks in a row--haha! And you won't believe it, but I have a pair of posts lined up for next week too, when I'll share some sewing and paint play!

wishing you all honey-light moments and a beautiful weekend now...



Comments

  1. Oh Boy! I come here and get two treats today! How positively wonderful! Love this pictorial of your days. They say a picture paints a thousand words and yours speak volumes. This post oozes joy! Loving you from the UK and always, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely serene post today....thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun! beautiful pictures. you cook lovely things I see! your Cat is lovely! have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh tracy!
    LOVE this beautiful serene peek into your world. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tracy, I may love this post more than any other I've seen here or elsewhere. What a wonderful and beautiful idea to walk through your day in photos. And such fabulous photos. (Thanks for Charlie, too!). I love blue cheese and ever thought of it on eggs. OK -- Gotta try it! And the muscari. And your projects. And the light. And EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy, you do fit a lot into your week...mine seems to be a blur of housework! I've been trying to create some more serene moments, but it is challenging. Enjoy your weekend and thank you for sharing some calm. Spring flowers - a joy to behold. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracy! Lovely pictures as always :-) so happy to see you back here. Charlie is a darling and your yoga mat is really nice!! Have a great week! Big hugs, Jitka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos - happy and uplifting! Have a good week! Ros x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed all the visual images of your days! I've been bad about not doing my yoga and my body is letting me know! Great idea for a sandwich!

    wishing you a lovely week dear friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this retrospective of photos. It looks like it was a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your day and this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment