Remember our Winter Wishes Jar??!!
At the turn of the New Year, we opened the jar...
And, there were a few wishes in the jar, not very many... Here are our wishes:
Wishing for/to ...
* wellness and prosperity of family & friends
* volunteer/good work for an organization
* shape our garden into an urban homestead = more home grown food, sustainable living, happy place!
* travel to the UK = to visit friends, and visit places... and see this exhibit at London's V & A Museum, Frida Kahlo: Making Her Self Up ..Frida Kahlo's life examined through her clothing and personal possessions!!
* learn Italian and travel to Italy
* discover & cook a different food culture each month in 2018
* learn to make good, homemade pasta... maybe invest in a pasta maker?
* live less-plastic/less-waste in 2018!
So... a do good, foodie, and travel theme... We like it!
I see our not putting so many wishes in the Winter Wishes Jar as meaning that we are blessed, content and happy. We have most of what we need already. And, really, we hardly need much more. Life is good! But a few wishes are fun to have... and so we'll see what this year brings!
Do you have any special wishes for this year?!